No statement contained in this website constitutes legal or other professional advice and should not be relied upon as doing so. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by any visitor to our site or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Unless otherwise indicated, Newshams Tax Advisers Limited is the owner of the copyright and database right in this website. No part of this website may be published, copied, distributed, extracted, utilised or reproduced in any material form (including photocopying or storing in any medium for electronic purposes). You may view the site and print extracts, but only for your own personal use.
We are not responsible for any third party links to our website.
This privacy statement describes how Newshams Tax Advisers Limited will use the information we collect on our website.
In the “Contact us” section, you may provide us with certain information to enable us to provide you with a response. In providing such information to us, you agree that we may store or otherwise process this information. We will be the sole owner of this information and we will not sell, share or transfer this information to any third parties without your prior consent, unless we are obliged to do so.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Whilst we shall endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement from time to time. If the privacy statement is changed, we will include any changes of the privacy statement in this section of the website.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under English law.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law