Call now on +44 (0)203 151 0650

UK Pension Tax Free Planning

Want to Access 100% of Your UK Pension Tax Free?

UK PENSION TAX FREE PLANNING

The key benefits of our UK pension tax free planning are as follows:

There is no minimum age requirement!

You gain full and unfettered access to your pension fund and can exercise complete control over the direction of the funds

No tax charges arise upon the transfer of your pension to the new sophisticated pension wrapper

The arrangements allow for the preservation of capital

If you would like to arrange a free confidential telephone call to find out whether you qualify for our pension planning, please get in touch:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

When it comes to extracting money from your pension fund, most choose to take the 25% tax free allowance and then put off deciding what to do with the remaining 75%.

Following the recent introduction of the new pension freedom rules, it is, of course, now possible to take 100% of your pension. However, this comes with a big tax cost because it's still the case that only 25% remains tax free and the other 75% will be fully taxable at your income tax rates.

Well, this is the tax analysis if you follow the rules that apply to the masses! Tax free on 25% and tax charges on withdrawing the remaining 75%!

There have been too many reported incidences where individuals have withdrawn their entire pension funds, wrongly believing they would not incur any tax charges and then been presented with a large unexpected tax bill with some facing financial ruin.

Not quite what they planned for their "happy and comfortable" retirement!

However, if you tread the path of the very wealthy and sophisticated investors, then you can easily and legally gain access to 100% of your pension pot without incurring any tax charges!  

How would that feel if you could gain access to all of your pension funds today? Just imagine what you could do with that amount of money in your back pocket and without the prospect of any tax bill landing on your doormat!

Whilst you may still decide to put your funds into the hands of top financial experts in order to make sure your funds continue to grow, you may also want to use it for other things whilst ensuring you are not jeopardising your financial future.

As you'd expect there are some hurdles that need to be successfully jumped in order to secure 100% of your pension fund and, most importantly, you will need:

  • a minimum pension fund with a transfer value of £150,000;
  • the pension fund must be capable of being transferred to another pension vehicle;
  • a trading business that either is (or can be) incorporated into a limited company; and
  • evidence of personal income from that company (or that can be provided from the company) in the form of pay slips and/or bank statements.

 

The key points about this form of pension planning are as follows:

There is no minimum age requirement! So you can gain access to your pension at any age and there is no need to have already reached the age of 55

You gain full and unfettered access to your pension fund and can exercise complete control over the direction of the funds

No tax charges arise upon the transfer of your pension to the new sophisticated pension wrapper

The funds within the new pension wrapper can be freely passed to your beneficiaries without any UK death taxes or any other tax charges

The pension fund is no longer subject to (the sometimes extremely punitive and hidden) insurance charges and management fees

The arrangements allow for the preservation of capital

The transfers and new pension wrapper are all fully compliant with all UK pension and tax laws, regulations and guidance

If you already have a small self administered pension scheme (commonly referred to as a SSAS), then we can also fast track the process.

Overall, our highly effective pension planning, allows you to access the entire funds currently held within your pensions without any adverse tax consequences.

THE NEXT STEPS

If you would like to find out whether you qualify for our pension planning, then please call our leading pension and tax experts at Newshams Tax Advisers on 020 3151 0650 or email us at enquiries@newshams.com to schedule a free 30 minute consultation.

We look forward to helping you access 100% of your UK pension tax free